Live-streamed by me from the streets of Krakow - using live video-conferencing software.
This is a Outdoor Live Virtual Tour Live-streamed by me from Krakow and using live video conferencing software. You will walk together with me with number of stops through Old Town in Krakow. You will have chance to ask me live any questions You wish. And we are really there while it is happening!
You will experience being in "Heart of Europe" where I live, work and create, seeing some places described in my book. . .
Krakow was inscribed on the first UNESCO Heritage List among 12 most valuable sites in the world. You will explore the area of the biggest mediaeval square in Europe with charming and unforgettable atmosphere. You will see one of the biggest original Old Towns with st. Mary's Basilica, renaissance Cloth Hall, mediaeval University where Copernicus and John Paul II studied. And first of all you will hear and enjoy most interesting facts, stories and aspects of this city, country and life.
Streets, squares, churches, schools, cafes, restaurants, cinemas. We will spend this time together!
- Check in and introduction
Tour includes live-streamed walking with me in the Old Town of Krakow:
- Main Market Square, the biggest mediaeval square in Europe and central point of Royal Route, when you will be able to observe live all spectacular buildings around: St Marys Basilica, Cloth Hall (interior), Town Hall Tower, beautiful residences, monuments, sculptures and life happening around,
- Colegium Maius - the oldest part of Jagiellonian University (1400's) where Nicholaus Copernicus studied,
- Basilica of st Francis (1200's) and Archbishop Palace with Famous saint John Paul II window.
- Good bye back on Royal Route with many cafes, restaurants, boutique stores and hotels are situated.
- wrap up and answer other questions you might have
** a good internet connection is required to experience this tour
Send your Live Virtual Tour booking link to up to 10 friends, and explore Krakow together.
Keep exploring the world with a local guide…from the safety of home!
Enjoy fully private, real-time virtual tours with a local guide sharing their knowledge of history, cooking, culture and more!
Visit a place you’ve always dreamed of, or re-visit an old favourite with a local expert.
Duration: 1 hour
Please note that the start times for this tour are shown in UTC+2 (Krakow); and so please remember to consider
the time difference when selecting a start time for your Live Virtual Tour. To check the local time in your own location CLICK HERE
- Guiding Services
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Christopher was an excellent virtual host. He clearly knows a LOT about Krakow and Poland in general, and is full of warmth and affection for the country. We had a great virtual experience following along around the main square and neighboring areas, and he regularly asked if we had any questions and then answered those thoroughly. Even as someone very unfamiliar with the region I found it fascinating, and the connection was very smooth for 99% of the time. Highly recommend the experience!