OUTDOOR Live-Streamed from an artistic streets of "favela" in Salvador and the famous muqueca of NetFlix Street Food in Brazil
(Please check before booking the situation of the city - opening hours of shops and restaurants that might change a bit the atmosphere of the city)
How about a feeling bit of Bahia/Brazil, without leaving your house? Also, if you are willing to visit us, come and join this tour to help your plans for a future vacation.
Booking this tour is a great opportunity to feel the atmosphere of a working area called Comunidade Solar Unhao. Just a few steps from the Museum of Modern Art in Bahia and a wonderful view of the Bay of All Saints.
This is a very local experience: walk and meet some locals in the Comunidade Solar do Unhao (favela) - in the streets, we find some of the very fine graffiti artwork. Please be aware that in some areas the internet is not so good.
Towards the end, we will also meet Dona Suzana from Netflix StreetFood and her famous "moqueca".
Live Virtual Tour delivered personally using 'live video conferencing software.
Virtual Tour - see Salvador without leaving your house!!
A good internet connection is required to experience this tour.
-Live Virtual Tour delivered personally using 'live video conferencing software
1. Meet at entrance of Solar do Unhao - Museum of Modern Art (panoramic view of the museum and the famous entrance with Carybe artistic gate)
2. View of the Bay of All Saints - biggest bay in Brazil
3. Walking in Comunidade Solar do Unhao, local life and local graffit artists.
4. Visit Dona Suzana Re-restaurant - in July 2020 she was part of NetFlix Street Food Episode in South America (does not include a cooking lesson)
1. This tour does NOT include a cooking lesson, but views of the "comunidade" and local life
2. The itinerary suggested can't be changed, after we start the tour. But if you want something special, ask for your Customized Virtual Tour.
3. I will provide information that will you feel in Bahia but we aware that internet coneciton is not perfect in some parts of the comunidade/favela.
Send your Live Virtual Tour booking link to up to 3 friends, and explore Salvador together.
Keep exploring the world with a local guide…from the safety of home!
Enjoy fully private, real-time virtual tours with a local guide sharing their knowledge of history, cooking, culture and more!
Visit a place you’ve always dreamed of, or re-visit an old favourite with a local expert.
Duration: 1 hour
Please note that the start times for this tour are shown in UTC-3hours (Salvador, Brazil); and so please remember to consider the time difference when selecting a start time for your Live Virtual Tour. To check the local time in your own location CLICK HERE
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Amazing! Just a simply awesome tour with the bestest tour guide ever! I had arranged this as a special surprise for my wife's birthday and Sayuri made our time together so special. We were transported into a different world full of love and art. We will never ever be able to forget this experience. Thank you so much Sayuri and TourByLocals team!