Could not find a tour you like! I can make a customized itinerary for you!
You can choose 3-4 places per day you would like to visit!(*=cherry blossom spots)
I can also arrange various experience workshops
- Meiji shrine in a forest and Harajyuku pop fashion shopping area
*- Asakusa with oldest Sensoji temple and Nakamise souvenir shopping
-Tsukiji outer Market (Closed on Wed, Sun and holidays. We do not visit wholesale Toyosu market.
- Shibuya, teenager shopping area, Japanese times square
*- Imperial palace east garden(closed on Mon and Fri) ( we do not visit the palace building)
- Tokyo Sky Tree, the highest broadcasting tower
- Shinjyuku, department stores and free observatory at Tokyo metropolitan government
*- Yanaka, old town and small shopping street for local people
- Akihabara, electricity, maid cafes, and animation products
- Poket Monster Center for boys
*- Hamarikyu Garden, Japanese garden and green tea
*- Ueno park
- Ginza, Kabuki theatre
- Tokyo tower and Zojoji temple
- Experience like Kimono, cooking, tea time with Geisha, Taiko drum
hotel pick up ( in 23 ward of Tokyo)
visit 3 or 4 places per day
end at the last place we visit
Modern and traditional tour
- Imperial Palace east garden *closed on Mon and Fri
- Asakusa Sensoji temple, one of the oldest temple in Tokyo
- Meiji shrine and Harajyuku, Omotesando shopping area
- Tsukiji Fish Market, try sushi, ramen, fish cake, grilled sea foods, and more*Closed on Wed, Sun
- Asakusa Sensoji temple, Japanese sweet deserts
- Yanaka old residential area with small shopping streets for locals
Modern pop culture and shopping Tour
- Shibuya, times square of Japan, shopping for teens
- Shinjyuku, skyscrapers, free observatory, food stores at department stores
- Akihabara, electric districts, animation products, unique maid cafes
- Harajyuku and Omotesando shopping
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 2 days
6 hrs per day
We walk and take metros during the tour. Most stations have few elevators or escalators so please let me know if you prefer these to stairs.
- Guiding Services
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 JPY - You need to pay for Lunch for you and a guide.
It depends on what you would like to eat but estimation is 1000-3000 JPY/person.
- Personal Expenses
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I basically use public transportation. I do not drive during the tour.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Kaori guided our family of two adults and 3 nine y boys for 2 days in Tokyo in an amazing way, we could not be more happy! She is very plesant, great with the kids, smart, knowledgeable and helpful. She also sorted out various bookings for other parts of the trip that I was struggling with. 10 stars