See Central Tokyo - Roppongi - Sky Line - Shimbashi and Ginza - etc
The tour will help you discover the most diverse labyrinths of Tokyo - its lively streets and intersections, entertainment spots, authentic dinning and floors of endless shopping department stores. The route involves moving around the city on foot, by metro, river bus and taxi.
On 6-hour tour I will tell you all about the interesting history of how central area became the fascinating business and entertainment town it is today. We will explore traditions in food, art and culture that only a local foreigner like me can tell you about.
• 9:00AM - Pick up at your hotel lobby
• 9:30AM - Roppongi Hills: Observatory Deck & Mori Art Museum (1h)
• 10:30AM - Tokyo Midtown and National Art Center (1h)
• 11:30PM - Lunch (1h)
• 12:30PM - Moving to Hama Rikyu Gardens (15 min)
• 12:45PM - Hama Rikyu Gardens (30min)
• 1:15PM - Moving to Odaiba (20min)
• 1:35PM - Odaiba: Tokyo Skyline (30min)
• 2:05PM - Moving to Shinbashi (15min)
• 2:20PM - Shinbashi and Ginza (25min)
• 2:45PM - Way back to your hotel (15min)
• 3:00PM - End of tour at your hotel lobby
The itinerary will be flexibly tailored upon your request to includes meeting you at another place but your hotel lobby, hiring a car with a driver, visiting: Sky Deck at Roppongi Hills, Kabukiza Theatre, National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan), Seasonal Festivals; prolonging the tour up to 8 hours, and so on. Please contact me for an estimation.
Note: The Tour is not able to start from elsewhere outside Central Tokyo
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Suggested by Guide: Address: 6-1-26 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo. The Entrance of Almond Cafe at Roppongi Station (Hibiya Line/ Oedo Line). Zero-minute walk from Exit 3. Directions: Get off at Roppongi Station of Hibiya Line or Oedo Line, Exit 3 and turn right. Walk about 10 meters and on your right, on the corner of the building, you will see the Entrance of Almond Cafe.
Duration: 6 hours
Note: The tour is offered a whole year round except for the high seasons in Japan such as Christmas and New Year Holidays and Cherry Blossom Season (2023, March 18th~April 16th).
A part of or a whole tour can be canceled due to bad weather in case of heavy snow, typhoon or other dramatic weather condition. The alternative tour date may be suggested by the guide.
Tokyo Subway, Tokyo Monorail, Tokyo Cruise, Taxi and Walking.
Note: The tour may take taxi instead of the public transportation or Tokyo monorail instead of Tokyo Cruise in short notice when heavy snow or typhoon or other dramatic weather conditions are expected.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
4400 JPY - Approximately 4,400 JPY / 44 USD per adult; 2,350 JPY / 23 USD per child (4 to 11 y.o.)
- Train Fare Roppongi to Shibuya
- Tokyo City View Observatory Deck & Mori Art Museum Admission Ticket
- Sky Deck (Rooftop Open Air Observatory) Admission Ticket
- Taxi (1 car) to Hama Rikyu Gardens
- Admission Ticket to Hama Rikyu Gardens
- Tokyo Cruise Excursion Ship Ticket
- Lunch/ Dinner from 2500 yen per person
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Yuri designed a great tour to suit our interests and capacities. It included some unique Tokyo sights, hidden parks, interesting art galleries,views, lunch at a great farmers restaurant to satisfy our craving for fresh vegetables, a trip to the suburbs and lots of interesting information about Tokyo and Japan.