A unique, breathtaking experience, virtually from my home in Barcelona using live video-conferencing software!!!
Let's discover the must see of Barcelona: our amazing Sagrada Familia in this live virtual tour that I will deliver by using live video conferencing software with ecellent photos and 3d experience!
Started in 1182 and still under construction, Sagrada Familia is the most unique catholic church in the world.
I will express my passion to the site and explain its past, its present and its future so you will realize the huge architectonic challage it implies and will be amazed by the creative ingenuity of Gaudí who wanted to bring nature to humanity through architecture.
Never mind how many times I explain Sagrada Familia, I never get tired of it. I love to share my knowledge about it and show Barcelona's wonder to the world. I'm so proud of it.
- First I will introduce myself and check and make sure that we can hear and see each other. (2 min. )
- Then we will deliver the virtual presentation for about 1h mins. Time will be flexible, depending on how you are experiencing it and the questions you might have:
- First an introduction will be given, (10 mins)
- Then we will comment on the Nativity facade. (10 mins)
- We will "step in" the Temple and use a 3d photo experience (20 mins)
- Finally the Passion facade. (10 mins)
- At the end we will allow some minutes to wrap up. (10 mins)
You will be able to interrupt me at any time for questions or comments, which I will very much appreciate and after the tour I will send you a digital pack with further information or a summary of what we covered during the tour.
Attention!!!! In order to fully enjoy the virtual tour a good internet connection will be needed!!!!
Send your Live Virtual Tour booking link to up to 10 friends, and explore Barcelona Catalonia together.
Keep exploring the world with a local guide…from the safety of home!
Enjoy fully private, real-time virtual tours with a local guide sharing their knowledge of history, cooking, culture and more!
Visit a place you’ve always dreamed of, or re-visit an old favourite with a local expert.
Duration: 1 hour 30 min.
Please note that tour start times are in time zone Barcelona (GMT +2). Remember to consider the time difference at time of booking.
To check the local time in your own location CLICK HERE
- Guiding Services
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Maica was wonderful, and we all had a wonderful learning experience!