Day Trip from Toronto to Niagara Falls and Niagara On The Lake
This tour is for guests with time constraints who want to see the best of Niagara in less than one full day.
Departing from Toronto early morning (different pickup points are available) we are visiting two main destinations in the Niagara Region: Niagara Falls & Niagara-on-the-Lake. Your local and experienced tour guide will give you background information about the history and nature of Niagara, the Great Lakes Area and Canada for your maximum enjoyment.
Upon your return to Toronto, you will still have time to enjoy an afternoon in this vibrant and multicultural city.
With this tour, you will gain a better understanding about the Canadian history and identity.
* This tour can be partially and entirely customized according to your needs and preferences.
* This tour is for maximum 3 people with a sedan vehicle (2022 Lexus ESh or a comparable vehicle)
* IF YOU ARE A GROUP OF 4 TO 6 PEOPLE, PLEASE BOOK THE LV (LARGE VEHICLE) VERSION OF THE SAME TOUR WITH A
3-ROW SUV OR MINIVAN
- Departure from the Greater Toronto Area in the morning at 8 a. m.
- Arrival in Town of Niagara Falls around 9. 30 a. m.
- Panoramic tour in the city (with Marriott Lookout, Control Works, Dufferin Island and Clifton Hill) with your driver-guide.
- Free time for the world-famous Hornblower boat ride (or Journey Behind The Falls) and lunch.
- Drive from Niagara Falls to Niagara On The Lake following the scenic Niagara Parkway (the scenic route and W. Churchill's best Sunday drive).
- Short photo stops at Whirlpool Rapids, Floral Clock and Queenston Heights Lookout.
- Drive through the historic Downtown in Niagara-on-the-Lake, the historic city at the confluence of the Niagara River into Lake Ontario (10 minute photo-stop only).
- Departure from Niagara-on-the-Lake to Toronto.
- Arrival in Downtown Toronto around 3 p. m.
** This tour can be partially and entirely customized according to your needs and preferences.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 7 hours
This tour lasts approximately 7 hours with a normal traffic.
In high season, namely at weekends in July and August, it may take longer due to heavy traffic.
This tour is available for any day for groups up to 5 people.
Transportation for up to 3 guests is with a 2022 Lexus ES Hybrid sedan (or comparable vehicle or SUV).
For groups of 4 to 6 guests, a minivan or SUV is available with a surcharge of C$200 (plus 13 pct tax).
PLEASE BOOK THE LV VERSION OF THE SAME TOUR.
Your guide is also your driver.
A bigger minibus for groups of 7 to 10 guests is available at an extra cost.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 Canadian dollars - Depending on your preferences, lunch per person costs between 20 to 100 dollars.
Admission tickets vary between 20 to 30 dollars per person per admission.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I can guide in other parts of Canada. However, the itinerary must start in Ontario.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Fantastic introduction to Niagara Falls with a friendly guide. Varol knows the city and area well and keeps you informed on the drive with a range of topics- old and new as well as facts and figures about the area. Time to take the horn blower and for photos! The tour was really good and I learnt a lot of really cool stuff. Apparently power stations once actually looked really cool and fancy. Not anymore. Thumbs up from me!�� (Ed, 9)