Best kept secret spot close from Lisbon! Enjoy Nature, Ocean and Wine!
Arrábida Mountain its probably one of the most best kept secrets around Lisbon!
I have spent every summer in this region for about 25 years already and I can assure you it is a magical place. Also, I know everything, everyone and specially where to find the best food and wines of the area! People here are very friendly, If someone says hello to you, don't be surprised.
Visiting gorgeous wineries and tasting unique wines; experiencing Cape Espichel views and a traditional lunch with an Ocean View makes this day unforgettable!
We are going to visit first the Wine Caves in Azeitão that is in the beautiful Arrábida Mountain and you will have the chance to taste the wine from this region.
Also, I'm going to share with you one of the most beautiful mountains in Portugal! Arrábida Mountain, where we will have a great lunch by the sea (Fresh fish and seafood recommended). You will be amazed by all the scenarios around the mountain.
- Pick up at your Hotel or Cruise Ship in Lisbon and driving for 45 minutes.
- Arrive to Azeitão villages where we will walk around and visit:
- Visit the tile factory
- Wine tasting and tour to José Maria da Fonseca Winery. ( 2 wines)
- Lunchtime in Sesimbra
- Visit the little harbor of Arrábida only available from October to May. Otherwise will see from a distance.
- Convent views to the Atlantic Ocean
- On the way to Lisbon we drive in the mountains with an amazing ocean view.
- Before going to Lisbon we passing throug Setúbal City
- Dropp off at Lisbon.
The tour can be customised according to your preferences, please inquire
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building, Suggested by Guide: I can pick you up in your Venue; Cruise Ship Terminal or Airport!
Duration: 8 hours
2022 Brand new VolkswagenMultivanHybrid up to 6 guests
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 € - .
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Joao was great. Two very interesting and different wineries and a great place for lunch at the sea. We all loved it.